Catalogue of Radio New Zealand recordings of Maori events, 1938-1950, RNZ 1-60 / edited by Mervyn McLean
- Bib ID:
- University of Auckland. Archive of Maori and Pacific Music
- Auckland, N.Z. : Archive of Maori and Pacific Music, Anthropology Dept., University of Auckland, 1991
- 169 p. ; 30 cm.
- 0959800506 (paperback)
- "Documents recordings of ten Maori events of historical significance ... [which] include speeches ... haka, waiata and other traditional items together with action songs and hymns"--P. 3.
- At head of title: Catalogue no. 2.
- "Published with the assistance of the Council for Maori and South Pacific Arts (Maspac) and the Foundation for Research, Science & Technology."
- "Original or earliest copies of the recordings ... are held by Radio New Zealand Archives. Master tapes are held by the Archive of Maori and Pacific Music"--P. 3.
- Arranged chronologically.
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- University of Auckland. Archive of Maori and Pacific Music -- Catalogs
- Radio New Zealand. Archives -- Catalogs
- Maori (New Zealand people) -- Rites and ceremonies -- Audiotape catalogs
- Maori (New Zealand people) -- Music -- Audiotape catalogs
- Maori (New Zealand people) -- Oratory -- Audiotape catalogs
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Catalogue of Maori Purposes Fund Board recordings : recorded by W.T. Ngata 1953-58, MPFB 1-120 / edited by Mervyn McLean
- The Maori today
- The Maori today
- Proceedings of the Tairawhiti Maori Association for the year 1932
- A Maori view of the "Hunn report" / Maori Synod of the Presbyterian Church of New Zealand