Catalogue of McLean Collection recordings of traditional Maori songs, 1958-1979 : McL 1 - 1283 / edited by Mervyn McLean and Jeny Curnow
- Bib ID:
- University of Auckland. Archive of Maori and Pacific Music
- Auckland, N.Z. : Archive of Maori and Pacific Music, Anthropology Dept., University of Auckland, 1992
- 333 p. : 1 map ; 30 cm.
- 0959800514 (paperback)
- "Provides information on traditional Maori songs recorded ... during a series of field trips ... the recordings are in the Archive of Maori and Pacific Music ... items are numbered consecutively from McL 1, recorded in 1958, to McL 1283 recorded in 1979"--Introd.
- At head of title: Catalogue No. 3.
- "Published with the assistance of the Foundation for Research, Science & Technology."
- Includes indexes.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 287-290).
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- [Biographical cuttings on Ian McLean, former jewellery designer, containing one or more cuttings from newspapers or journals]
- [Biographical cuttings on Ian McLean, former artist, containing one or more cuttings from newspapers or journals]
- [Biographical cuttings on Ian McLean, former president of the Labor Party in Queensland, containing one or more cuttings from newspapers or journals]
- [Biographical cuttings on Vera McLean, believed to be the first and youngest driver in WA, containing one or more cuttings from newspapers or journals]
- Bruce McLean