[The flower of godly prayers] [microform]
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Becon, Thomas, 1512-1567
- [Imprinted at London : By Ihon Day dwellyng ouer Aldersgate. beneth Saint Martins., Anno domi. M.D. LI. 
- , clii,  p. ;
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 308:1.
- Title from STC; imprint from colophon.
- Running title reads: The floure of godly prayers.
- Signatures: A-I.
- Imperfect; lacks first six leaves, leaf B2 and all of quire T.
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
- At end of colophon: Cum priuilegio ad imprimendum solum.
- Cited In:
- STC (2nd ed.) 1720.
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich.: University Microfilms International, 1947. 1 microfilm reel; 35 mm (Early English books, 1475-1640; 308:01).
- Prayers -- Early works to 1800
- Also Titled:
- Floure of godly prayers.
- Available From:
- UMI 300 N Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48103-1553
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.