Douglas Annand : the art of life / Anne McDonald
- Bib ID:
- McDonald, Anne, 1953-
- Canberra : National Gallery of Australia, 2001
- 96 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Full contents:
- Something delightful to look at
- the early years in Brisbane
- The move to Sydney
- The international exhibitions (and those at home)
- The war years and the liberation of watercolours
- Mural painting and a venture into textile design
- New materials, new forms.
- First published in Australia in 2001 ... to coincide with the exhibition Douglas Annand: The art of life at the National Gallery of Australia, Canberra 6 October 2001-28 January 2002.
- Includes bibliographic references (p.94-95).
- Other authors/contributors:
- Also Titled:
- Art of life
- Music Publisher Number:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Honeymoon : vestibule, Mitchell Library, State Library of New South Wales, 9th Biennale of Sydney, 1992 / Fiona MacDonald
- Art of Australia / John McDonald
- Art and Australia : selected writings 1920-1950 / Margaret Preston ; selected and introduced by Elizabeth Butel
- Cross-currents in contemporary Australian art / Traudi Allen
- New art two : new directions in contemporary Australian art / edited by Nevill Drury