Les peuplades de la Senegambie / L.-J.-B. Berenger-Feraud
- Bib ID:
- Berenger-Feraud, L. J. B. (Laurent-Jean-Baptiste), , 1832-1900
- Nendeln : Kraus Reprint, 1973
- xvi, 420 p. ; 22 cm.
- Facsimile reprint. Originally published: Paris : Leroux, 1879.
Edition Out of Copyright
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1904
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The Jakhanke : the history of an Islamic clerical people of the Senegambia / Lamin O. Sanneh
- The Jakhanke Muslim clerics : a religious and historical study of Islam in Senegambia / Lamin Sanneh
- The Uprooted of the western Sahel : migrants' quest for cash in the Senegambia / Lucie Gallistel Colvin ... [et al.]
- L'Afrique occidentale en 1818, vue par un explorateur francais, Gaspard Theodore Mollien. Presentation de Hubert Deschamps
- The expiring continent: a narrative of travel in Senegambia, with observations on native character, the present condition and future prospects of Africa and colonisation. With map and sixteen illustrations. By Alex. Will. Mitchinson