People might hear you / Robin Klein
- Bib ID:
- Klein, Robin, 1936-
- Ringwood, Vic. : Viking Kestrel, 1984, c1983
- 199 p. : 21 cm.
When her aunt marries the forbidding Mr. Tyrell, Frances is introduced to the strange beliefs of the temple. She tries to be a "worthy" member but as she uncovers the temple's secrets she realises she has to escape.
- First published: Ringwood, Vic. : Puffin, 1983.
- "Published with the assistance of the Literature Board of the Australia Council."
- For children.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Australia Council. Literature Board
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Sophie's island / David Rish ; illustrated by Wendy Corbett
- Grumpy monkey : up all night / by Suzanne Lang ; illustrated by Max Lang
- An old sailor's story / George E. Sargent
- Barnaby the barbarian / Peter McFarlane ; illustrated by Stephen Axelsen
- Three magic balloons / as told to Julianna Margulies and her sisters, Rachel Mara Smit and Alexandra Margulies by Paul Margulies ; illustrated by Grant Shaffer