St. Patricks Church [picture] / drawn by J. Fowles; engd. by W. Harris
- Bib ID:
- Harris, W
- Online Version:
- National Library of Australia digitised item
- [Sydney : J. Fowles, 1849]
- 1 print : engraving; 17 x 22 cm.
- Rex Nan Kivell Collection ; NK11347-I.
- Title from caption.
- Pl. no.  of: Sydney in 1848 / Joseph Fowles.
- Rex Nan Kivell Collection U1967 NK11347-I.
- Also available online https://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-133148166
- Other authors/contributors:
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The Free Prestbyterian Church, Pitt Street, Sydney [picture] / J. Fowles delt.; F. Mansell sc
- St. Phillips Church [picture] / drawn by J. Fowles; engd. by W. Harris
- The Congregational Church, Pitt Street, Sydney [picture] / drawn by J. Fowles; F. Mansell sc
- St. Mary's Cathedral [picture] / J. Fowles delt.; engd. by Mansell
- Wesleyan Centenary Chapel, Sydney [picture] / J. Fowles delt.; Mansell sc