The perils of false brethren both in Church and state / by Henry Sacheverell
- Bib ID:
- Sacheverell, Henry, 1674?-1724
- [Exeter] : The Rota, 1974
- , 48 p. : 23 cm.
- Reprint of the 1st ed. published by H. Clements, London, 1709
Edition Out of Copyright
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1734
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- A sermon preached before the incorporated Society for the Propagation of the Gospel in Foreign Parts [microform] : at their anniversary meeting in the parish church of St. Mary Le Bow, on ... February 18, 1814 / by Bowyer Edward Sparke
- A Letter to the Right Hon. and Right Rev. the Lord Bishop of London, on the present state of the Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge, in the metropolis and its suburbs. [Signed: Clericus Kensingtoniensis.]
- The sermons of Mr. Yorick. ... [electronic resource]
- A sermon preached on Act Sunday, July 1, 1860, before the University of Oxford, during the meeting of the British Association / by the Rev. Frederick Temple
- [Homiliarius doctorum / Compiled by Paulus Diaconus