The cicada gavotte [music] / by Madeline Fitz-Stubbs
- Bib ID:
- Fitz-Stubbs, Madeline
- Online Version:
- National Library of Australia digitised item
- Sydney : Elvy & Co., Music and Pianoforte Warehouse, [189-?]
- 3 p. ; 37cm.
- "To my Mother".
- Cover title.
- For piano.
- Also available online http://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-169539317
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Created/Published Date is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Works by Dulcie Holland : from the Australian Music Centre archive
- Integrating Instructional Ear-Training Techniques into a High School Choral Music Performance Class Curriculum To Improve Students' Sight-Reading Skills [microform] / Dean Philip Anderson
- Kyles' musical pastimes : consisting of three hundred and fifty three melodies : embracing one hundred and twenty Scottish melodies, sixty English melodies, sixty Irish melodies, sixty American melodies, fifty three continental melodies, including the national airs of Turkey, Norway, Denmark, Poland, Spain, Portugal, France, Austria, Prussia and Russia / arranged for the piano-forte by T. Thomson Handley and Andrew Thomson
- A Collection of the most celebrated Irish tunes : [music] proper for the violin, German flute, or hautboy : Dublin 1724 / [compiled by] John & William Neal
- O'Farrell's collection of national Irish music [music] : for the union pipes : comprising a variety of the most favourite slow & sprightly airs, including a selection of celebrated Scottish airs, also adapted for the German flute, violin & clarinett