Portrait of the Hon. Oliver Howard Beale [picture] / Australian News Information Bureau
- Bib ID:
- Online Version:
- National Library of Australia digitised item
- [ca. 1950]
- 1 photograph : gelatin silver ; 21.9 x 16.3 cm.
Howard Beale was the Liberal member for the federal seat of Parramatta from 1946 to 1958. Following his resignation from parliament he was appointed Australian ambassador to Washington.
- Title from inscription on photograph.
- Inscriptions: "Hon. Oliver Howard Beale, B.A., L.L.B., Q.C., Minister for Supply since 1950. Liberal Party member for Parramatta, New South Wales, since 1946. Australian official photograph. L.12804" --Printed on label on reverse. "Not to be used. Retaken 6/6/56" --In pencil on reverse. "Australian News and Information Bureau ..." --Stamped on reverse.
- Condition good.
- Also available online http://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-136614835
- Other authors/contributors:
- Australian News and Information Bureau
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Unable to determine date of publication or creation
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Published status:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.