Official record of the debates of the Australasian Federal Convention
- Bib ID:
- Sydney : Legal Books, 1986
- 6 v. ; 26 cm.
- 0949553174 (volume 6)
- Full contents:
- Vol. 1. Official report of the National Australasian Convention debates : Sydney, 2 March to 9 April, 1891
- v. 2. Official record of the debates of the Australasian Federal Convention : second session, Sydney, 2nd to 24th September, 1897
- v. 3. Official report of the National Australasian Convention debates : Adelaide, March 22 to May 5, 1897
- v. 4-5. Official record of the debates of the Australasian Federal Convention : third session, Melbourne, 20th January to 17th March, 1898
- v. 6. The convention debates 1891-1898 : commentaries, indices and guide /edited by Gregory Craven.
- Title from spine.
- Vols. 1-5: facsim. reprints of the debates of the Conventions which framed the Australian Constitution, originally published between 1891 and 1898.
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Also Titled:
- Convention debates 1891-1898 : commentaries, indices and guide
- Official report of the debates of the Australasian Federal Convention
- Official report of the National Australasian Convention debates
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Report of the Constitutional Convention, Old Parliament House, Canberra, 2-13 February 1998
- Minutes of proceedings, official record of debates and biographical notes on delegates and representatives attending the Australian Constitutional Convention held in the House of Assembly Chamber, Parliament House, Adelaide, 26-29 April 1983
- Relevant source material in relation to agenda items / Australian Constitutional Convention
- The Constitutional news : newsletter of the Australian Constitutional Convention
- Minutes of the Australian Constitutional Convention