Wool industry problems and the first year of the Australian Wool Commission / by W.J. Vines
- Bib ID:
- Vines, William, Sir, 1916-
- Melbourne : Australian Agricultural Economics Society, Victorian Branch, 1971
- 9 leaves ; 34cm.
- Monograph (Australian Agricultural Economics Society. Victorian Branch) ; no. 10.
- Cover title.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2086 [Creator Date of Death + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Wool : 77 questions
- Australian Wool Industry Conference wool marketing recommendations : report on negotiations with the Minister of State for Primary Industry, the National Council of Wool Selling Brokers of Australia, and the Australian Bankers' Association / conducted by the Australian Wool Board on behalf of the Australian Wool Industry Conference
- Report on wool marketing presented to the Australian Wool Industry Conference, Melbourne, October 31st-November 1st, 1967
- Australian wool compendium / Australian Wool Corporation
- Bi-monthly market report / Australian Wool Commission