Palaeontological Society of Japan special papers
- Bib ID:
- [Tokyo] : The Society, 1951-
- v. : ill. ; 26-28 cm.
- Title from cover.
- Cited In:
- Life Dates:
- No. 1-
- Other authors/contributors:
- Nihon Koseibutsu Gakkai
- Also Titled:
- Special papers
- Special papers of the Palaeontological Society of Japan
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Selected studies in permian ammonoids (paleontology, Indonesia, stratigraphy, Tunisia, Australia, North America) [microform]
- Paleontologie generale / par Jean Roger
- Publikasi teknik. Seri paleontologi / Djawatan Geologi, Departemen Perindustrian Dasar/Pertambangan
- Gu sheng wu xue yuan li / D.H. Laopu, S.M. Sitanli zhu ; Wuhan di zhi xue gu sheng wu jiao yan shi yi
- The geologic setting and paleobiology of a late precambrian stromatolitic microflora from South Australia [microform]