Un ete en Amerique de l'Atlantique aux montagnes Rocheuses [microform] / par Jules Leclercq
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Leclercq, Jules, 1848-1928
- Online Version:
- Paris : E. Plon, 1877
- 414 p. : ill.
- CIHM/ICMH microfiche series ; no. 08675.
- Reproduction of original in: National Library of Canada.
- Also available online. Address as at 30/05/2019: http://online.canadiana.ca/view/oocihm.08675
- Microfiche. Ottawa : Canadian Institute for Historical Microreproductions, 1980. 5 microfiches (237 fr.) ; 11 x 15 cm. (CIHM/ICMH Microfiche series = CIHM/ICMH collection de microfiches ; no. 08675)
- Available From:
- University Microfilms International
- University Microfilms International, 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Edition Out of Copyright
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1902
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Far away places : travel memoirs of a registered Australian nurse / by Roma van Brink
- Emerging Asia : a visit to Borneo, Burma, Nepal, Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia in June 2002 / by John Leard
- [Extracts about Australia]
- Travels in South America, during the years, 1819-20-21 [electronic resource] : containing an account of the present state of Brazil, Buenos Ayres, and Chile / by Alexander Caldcleugh
- Letters of the Right Honourable Lady M--y W-----y M------e: [electronic resource] : written, during her travels in Europe, Asia and Africa, to persons of distinction, men of letters. &c. in different parts of Europe. : Which contain, among other curious relations, accounts of the policy and manners of the Turks; drawn from sources that have been inaccessible to other travellers