The Parliament of Victoria and Parliament House
- Bib ID:
- Victoria. Parliament
- 7th ed.
- Melbourne : Govt. Pr., 1974
- 32p. : ill. ; 24cm.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2024 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The Parliament of Victoria and Parliament House / prepared by direction of the Clerk of Parliaments
- Report on strengthening government and parliamentary accountability in Victoria seventy-eighth report to the Parliament / Public Accounts and Estimates Committee
- Inquiry into electronic democracy : discussion paper / [prepared for use by the Scrutiny of Acts and Regulations Committee, Parliament of Victoria, by Trinitas Pty Ltd with the assistance of Multimedia Victoria]
- Inquiry into amphetamine and 'party drug' use in Victoria : final report / Drugs and Crime Prevention Committee
- Administration of justice offences : final report / Victorian Parliament Law Reform Committee