History of the Methodist Church within the territories embraced in the late conference of eastern British America, including Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island and Bermuda [microform] / by T. Watson Smith
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Smith, T. Watson (Thomas Watson), 1835?-1902
- Online Version:
- Halifax, N.S. : Methodist Book Room, 1877
- 491 p.
- 0665137540 (volume 1)
- CIHM/ICMH microfiche series ; no. 13754.
- "Vol. I."
- Part of a CIHM set.
- Reproduction of original in: National Library of Canada.
- Bibliography: p. vii.
- Also available online. Address as at 30/05/2019: http://online.canadiana.ca/view/oocihm.13754
- Microfiche. Ottawa : Canadian Institute for Historical Microreproductions, 1981. 6 microfiches (260 fr.) ; 11 x 15 cm. (CIHM/ICMH Microfiche series = CIHM/ICMH collection de microfiches ; no. 13754)
- Available From:
- University Microfilms International
- University Microfilms International, 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Edition Out of Copyright
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1902
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- History of the Methodist Church within the territories embraced in the late conference of eastern British America, including Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island and Bermuda [microform] / by T. Watson Smith
- A plain statement of facts, connected with the union and separation of the British and Canadian conferences [microform] / by J. Stinson and M. Richey
- Wesleyan Methodist Conference [microform] : its union with the conference of the Wesleyan Methodist Church in Canada, in August 1840 : consisting of the official proceedings and correspondence of both bodies and their representatives / by W. and E. Ryerson
- Counsels to young converts [microform] / by A. Sutherland
- The curse of Christendom, or, Bigotry and bitterness exposed [electronic resource] : an answer to the late defamatory publication by the Rev. William White ... entitled "Christian Baptism"... / by Thomas Branagan