Concordia theological monthly
- Bib ID:
- St. Louis, Mo. : Concordia Pub. House, 1930-1972
- 43 v. ; 24 cm.
- "A theological journal of the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod."
- "Edited by the faculty of Concordia Seminary, St. Louis, Mo."
- Formed by the union of: Lehre und Wehre, ISSN 0360-6155, Theological monthly, ISSN 0360-6201, and: Magazin fur evangelisch-lutherische Homiletik und Pastoraltheologie, ISSN 0360-6163.
- Cited In:
- Annual bibliography of English language and literature
- Religion index one. Periodicals 1949-1972
- Life Dates:
- Vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 1930)-vol. 43, no. 12 (Dec. 1972)
- Later Title:
- CTM 0090-9823
- Former Title:
- Magazin fur evangelisch-lutherische Homiletik und Pastoraltheologie 0360-6163
- Theological monthly 0360-6201
- Lehre und Wehre 0360-6155
- Monthly (bimonthly July-Aug.)
- Other authors/contributors:
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.