Ebenezer [microform] : address on Methodism : its significance and its history, delivered at the closing service of the Methodist Church, Cobourg, July 8th, 1900 / by A.H. Reynar
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Reynar, A. H. (Alfred Henry), 1840-1921
- Online Version:
- Toronto : W. Briggs, 1900
- 16 p.
- CIHM/ICMH microfiche series ; no. 01421.
- Reproduction of original in: Thomas Fisher Rare Book Library, University of Toronto Library.
- Also available online. Address as at 30/05/2019: http://online.canadiana.ca/view/oocihm.01421
- Microfiche. Ottawa : Canadian Institute for Historical Microreproductions, 1982. 1 microfiche (13 fr.) ; 11 x 15 cm. (CIHM/ICMH Microfiche series = CIHM/ICMH collection de microfiches ; no. 01421)
- Available From:
- University Microfilms International
- University Microfilms International, 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Edition Out of Copyright
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1925
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Wesleyan Methodist Conference [microform] : its union with the conference of the Wesleyan Methodist Church in Canada, in August 1840 : consisting of the official proceedings and correspondence of both bodies and their representatives / by W. and E. Ryerson
- A plain statement of facts, connected with the union and separation of the British and Canadian conferences [microform] / by J. Stinson and M. Richey
- Counsels to young converts [microform] / by A. Sutherland
- The "exposition" expounded, defended and supplemented [microform] / by its author, John Carroll
- The curse of Christendom, or, Bigotry and bitterness exposed [electronic resource] : an answer to the late defamatory publication by the Rev. William White ... entitled "Christian Baptism"... / by Thomas Branagan