The abridgment of Camden's Brita[n]nia [microform] with the maps of the seuerall shires of England and Wales
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Camden, William, 1551-1623
- Uniform Title:
- Britannia. English. Abridgments
- [London] : Printed by Iohn Bill printer to the Kings most excellent Maiestie, 1626
-  p. : maps ;
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1060:3.
- The title page is engraved.
- Signatures: pi#22 a-c#24 [A-E]#24 F-N#24.
- The first leaf is blank.
- Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
- Cited In:
- STC (2nd ed.) 4527.
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich.: University Microfilms International, 1966. 1 microfilm reel; 35 mm (Early English books, 1475-1640; 1060:03).
- Also Titled:
- Available From:
- UMI 300 N Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48103-1553
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Created/Published Date is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Wild animals of the British Isles
- The observer's book of insects of the British Isles : with a section on spiders / [by] E. F. Linssen ; with over 150 colour illustrations and 96 line drawings by Gordon Riley
- A new map of the British Isles, from the latest authorities / by John Cary, engraver
- Excursion flora of the British Isles, by A. R. Clapham, T. G. Tutin and E. F. Warburg
- Language in the British Isles / edited by Peter Trudgill