The prymer both in Englyshe and Latin [microform] Anno. M.D.XL
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Church of England
- Uniform Title:
- Book of hours. English
- [London] : Prynted in the house late the graye freers by Rychard grafton and Edward whytchurche, [
-  p. ;
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 112:3.
- Printed in red and black.
- At foot of title page: Cum priuilegio ad imprimendum solum.
- A composite version--STC.
- Signatures: [greek cross] * A-L.
- Imperfect; title page torn.
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
- Cited In:
- STC (2nd ed.) 16015.
- Hoskins 151.
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich.: University Microfilms International, 1941. 1 microfilm reel: 35 mm (Early English books, 1475-1640; 112:03).
- Also Titled:
- Liturgies. Hours.
- Available From:
- UMI 300 N Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48103-1553
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1610 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The following work is illustrated and embellished, not only with a complete se [sic] large, elegant, and correct maps, engraved by Mr. Kitchen, &c. which form a valuable atlas; but with such beautiful engravings, by Messrs. Hall, Grignton, and Rooker, from original drawings, as are not to be equalled in this or any other kingdom: they represent the superb and venerable remains of antiquity, perspective views, and curious structures; the customs, dresses, religious and other ceremonies, and important historical events of the various nations of the world [electronic resource]
- Hore beatissime virginis Marie ... [electronic resource]
- The primer, or, Catechism set forth agreeable to the book of common-prayer, authorized by the king, to be used throughout his dominions. Containing godly prayers and graces[.] [electronic resource]
- Hore b[ea]t[ae] marie viginis [sic] ad vsu[m] Saru[m] [microform] pro pueris, totaliter ad lo[n]gu[m] et sine require
- The primer, or, Catechism, set forth agreeable to the book of common-prayer, authorized by the King, to be used throughout his dominions. Containing godly prayers and graces[.] [electronic resource]