An account of the European settlements in America [microform] : in six parts
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Burke, Edmund, 1729?-1797
- Online Version:
- The second edition, with improvements.
- London : R. and J. Dodsley, 1758
- 308 p. : map.
- 0665282451 (volume 2)
- CIHM/ICMH microfiche series ; no. 28245.
- Full contents:
- V. Of the French, Dutch, and Danish
- VI. Of the English.
- "Each part contains an accurate description of the settlements in it, their extent, climate, productions, trade genius and disposition of their inhabitants : the interests of the several powers of Europe with respect to those settlements, and their political and commercial views with regard to each other."
- "Vol. II."
- Attributed to Edmund Burke--National union catalog pre-1956 imprints. Also attributed to William Burke--Dictionary of national biography.
- Part of a CIHM set.
- Reproduction of original in: National Library of Canada.
- Also available online. Address as at 30/05/2019: http://online.canadiana.ca/view/oocihm.28245
- Microfiche. Ottawa : Canadian Institute for Historical Microreproductions, 1982. 4 microfiches (172 fr.) ; 11 x 15 cm. (CIHM/ICMH Microfiche series = CIHM/ICMH collection de microfiches ; no. 28245)
- Other authors/contributors:
- Burke, William, -1798
- Available From:
- University Microfilms International
- University Microfilms International, 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Edition Out of Copyright
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1783
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- An account of the European settlements in America. Vol. I [microform]
- An account of the European settlements in America [microform] : in six parts
- An account of the European settlements in America
- An account of the European settlements in America. Volume first [microform] : in six parts : I. A short history of the discovery of that part of the world, II. The manners and customs of the original inhabitants, III. Of the Spanish settlements, IV. Of the Portuguese, V. Of the French, Dutch, and Danish, VI. Of the English
- An account of the European settlements in America. Vol. II [microform]