Australian politics : a source book / John Craig
- Bib ID:
- Craig, John, 1935 (October 12)-
- 2nd ed.
- Sydney : Harcourt Brace, c1993
- viii, 398 p. ; 23 cm.
- 0729513270 (paperback)
- Previous ed. published as: Australian politics notebook : a source book for students. Sydney : Harcourt Brace Jovanovich, 1991.
- Undergraduate text.
- Includes bibliographies.
- Australia -- Politics and government
- Other authors/contributors:
- Craig, John, 1935 (October 12)- Australian politics notebook
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Australian politics notebook : a source book for students / by John Craig
- VCE Political studies. Book 1, Representative democracy in Australia / John Craig, Ron Bell, John Marks
- A new universal etymological technological, and pronouncing dictionary of the English language, embracing all the terms used in arts, science, and literature / By John Craig
- Population density and concentration in Great Britain 1951, 1961, and 1971 / John Craig
- Scholarship and nation building : the universities of Strasbourg and Alsatian society, 1870-1939 / John E. Craig