[A brief and plaine confession of the christian faith] [microform]
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Garnier, Jean, -1574
- Uniform Title:
- Briefve et claire confession de la foy chrestienne. English.
- [London : J. Kingston, 1562]
- [108+] p. ;
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 461:2.
- A translation of: Garnier, Jean. Briefve et claire confession de la foy chrestienne, contenant cent articles, selon l'ordre du symbole des apostres.
- Title taken from dedication on A2v.; Imprint from STC.
- Original English version has been attributed to John Hooper. This translation from the French is by Sir Nicholas Malby--STC.
- Signatures: A-F G#26+.
- Imperfect; lacks title page, and all after G6.
- Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
- Cited In:
- STC (2nd ed.) 11621.
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich.: University Microfilms International, 1951. 1 microfilm reel: 35 mm (Early English books, 1475-1640; 461:02).
- Apostles' Creed -- Early works to 1800
- Other authors/contributors:
- Available From:
- UMI 300 N Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48103-1553
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.