Beyond the graying of America : who cares? / E. Percil Stanford
- Bib ID:
- Stanford, E. Percil
- San Diego, Calif. : San Diego State University Press, c1992
- 58 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Invalid ISBN:
- Albert W. Johnson University Research Lecture Series ; 8th.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -58)
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Autobiography of an elderly woman ... [microform]
- Aging and society / by Matilda White Riley and Anne Foner ; in association with Mary E. Moore, Beth Hess, and Barbara K. Roth ; contributions by Marilyn E. Johnson and Virginia E. Schein
- La vieillesse / Simone de Beauvoir
- Living through the older years : proceedings of the Charles A. Fisher Memorial Institute on Aging / edited by Clark Tibbitts ; with a foreword by Everett J. Soop
- The wellbeing of the elderly : approaches to multidimensional assessment / Gerda G. Fillenbaum