Travels in Canada and the United States in 1816 and 1817 [microform] / by Lieut. Francis Hall
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Hall, Francis, -1833
- Online Version:
- Second edition.
- London : Printed by Strahan and Spottiswoode for Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme and Brown, 1819
- xii, 421 p. : maps.
- CIHM/ICMH microfiche series ; no. 35673.
- Reproduction of original in: Library of the Public Archives of Canada.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Also available online. Address as at 30/05/2019: http://online.canadiana.ca/view/oocihm.35673
- Microfiche. Ottawa : Canadian Institute for Historical Microreproductions, 1982. 5 microfiches (230 fr.) ; 11 x 15 cm. (CIHM/ICMH Microfiche series = CIHM/ICMH collection de microfiches ; no. 35673)
- Available From:
- University Microfilms International
- University Microfilms International, 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Edition Out of Copyright
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1844
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Siam and Cambodia in pen and pastel : with excursions in China and Burmah / by Rachel Wheatcroft
- The journal of Montaigne's travels in Italy : by way of Switzerland and Germany in 1580 and 1581 / translated and edited, with an introduction and notes, by W. G. Waters
- Travels in England, France, Spain and the Barbary States, in the years 1813-14 and 15 [electronic resource] / by Mordecai M. Noah
- A handbook for travellers in India, Pakistan, Burma and Ceylon
- The land of the midnight sun : summer and winter journeys through Sweden, Norway, Lapland and northern Finland / by Paul B. Du Chaillu, author of "Explorations in equatorial Africa," "A journey to Ashango Land," "Stories of the gorilla country," etc. : with map and 235 illustrations : in two volumes