Portrait of John Brack, Melbourne, July 1965 [picture] / G. Hawkshaw
- Bib ID:
- Hawkshaw, Geoff, 1932-2022
- Online Version:
- National Library of Australia digitised item. PIC Drawer PM 2668 #PIC/P489/3 copy
- 1 photograph : gelatin silver ; 24.9 x 20.3 cm.
- Portraits of Australian artists 1964-1966.
- Title from information on reverse.
- Condition: Good.
- Part of a collection of eleven photographic portraits of Australian artists.
- Inscriptions: "John Brack, Melbourne, July 65 ; G. Hawkshaw" --In pencil on reverse.
- PIC Drawer PM 2668 #PIC/P489/3 copy Also available online https://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-140408626
- Related Records:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2092 [Creator Date of Death + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Creation date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- [Portrait of a man and woman] [picture] / [George Gordon McCrae]
- Doubletake / by Liz Rideal
- Self portraits slide pack [kit] / compiled by Liz Rideal
- Portrait painters : European portraits to the end of the nineteenth century andEnglish twentieth-century portraits
- Involvement : the portraits of Clifton Pugh and Mark Strizic ; The work / by Andrew Grimwade ; introduction by Geoffrey Dutton