The Boers and the cause of the war in South Africa [microform] / by John Ross
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Ross, John
- Online Version:
- (Toronto : Imrie, Graham)
- [Toronto? : s.n.], 1900
- 32 p.
- CIHM/ICMH microfiche series ; no. 28891.
- "Entered according to the Act of Parliament ..."
- Includes: Patriotic poems / by John Imrie, Toronto.
- Reproduction of original in: Metropolitan Toronto Library.
- Also available online. Address as at 30/05/2019: http://online.canadiana.ca/view/oocihm.28891
- Microfiche. Ottawa : Canadian Institute for Historical Microreproductions, 1983. 1 microfiche (21 fr.) ; 11 x 15 cm. (CIHM/ICMH Microfiche series = CIHM/ICMH collection de microfiches ; no. 28891)
- South African War, 1899-1902
- Time Coverage:
- Available From:
- University Microfilms International
- University Microfilms International, 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Edition Out of Copyright
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1925
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Shakespeare's greenwood: the customs of the country; the language; the superstitions; the customs; the folk-lore; the birds & trees; the parson; the poets; the novelist
- Come to the beach, the cinema, the gallery, the hills, the shops, the theatre, the trots, the zoo by train
- The love, the years, the joy, the tears
- The further the distance, the tighter the knot
- Tales from the art crypt : the painters, the museums, the curators, the collectors, the auctions, the art / Richard Feigen