The Jesuits in North America in the seventeenth century [microform] / by Francis Parkman
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Parkman, Francis, 1823-1893
- Online Version:
- Frontenac ed.
- Toronto : G.N. Morang, 1899
- ix, 309 p. : ill., port.
- 0665373031 (volume 4)
- CIHM/ICMH microfiche series ; no. 37303.
- France & England in North America ; pt. 2, v. 2.
- Francis Parkman's works ; v. 4.
- "Volume four"--Prelim. page.
- Part of a CIHM set.
- "In two volumes. Volume two."
- Reproduction of original in: Universite de Sherbrooke.
- Also available online. Address as at 30/05/2019: http://online.canadiana.ca/view/oocihm.37303
- Microfiche. Ottawa : Canadian Institute for Historical Microreproductions, 1983. 4 microfiche (170 fr.) ; 11 x 15 cm. (CIHM/ICMH Microfiche series = CIHM/ICMH collection de microfiches ; no. 37303)
- Available From:
- University Microfilms International
- University Microfilms International, 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Edition Out of Copyright
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1924
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Non-official languages : a study in Canadian multiculturalism / K.G. O'Bryan, J.G. Reitz, O.M. Kuplowska
- Lovell's gazetteer of British North America [microform] : containing the latest and most authentic descriptions of over six thousand cities, towns and villages in the provinces of Ontario, Quebec, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland, Prince Edward Island, Manitoba, British Columbia, and the North West Territories and general information, drawn from official sources, as to the names, locality, extent, etc. of over fifteen hundred lakes and rivers : with a table of routes, showing the proximity of the railroad stations, and sea, lake and river ports, to the cities, towns, villages, etc. in the several provinces / edited by P.A. Crossby
- Speech of the Honorable A.T. Galt, Minister of Finance of Canada, in introducing the budget [microform]
- Topical studies in Canadian history [microform] : covering the work prescribed for primary, leaving, and matriculation examinations in Ontario / by Nellie Spence
- Interests of state : the politics of language, multiculturalism, and feminism in Canada / Leslie A. Pal