The confession of faith of the Kirk of Scotland; [microform] with the bond or covenant subscribed unto by the whole kingdome
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Church of Scotland
- Uniform Title:
- Confession of faith (1581)
- London[ : s.n.], Printed in the yeare 1641
- 1 sheet ( p.) ;
- Thomason Tracts 245:669.f.4.
- The Confession of 1581.
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
- Cited In:
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994) C4202C.
- Thomason 669.f.4.
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich.: University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel; 35 mm (Thomason Tracts; 245:669.f.4).
- Church of Scotland -- Creeds -- Early works to 1800
- Available From:
- UMI 300 N Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48103-1553
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1711 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- The volume of the Bokes called hagiographa. [electronic resource] : The third Booke of Esdras. The fourth boke of Esdras. The Booke of Tobiah. The Boke of Judith. The reste of the boke of Esther. The Boke of Wysedom. Ecclesiasticus. Baruch, the Prophete. The songe of the three Chyldren in the Ouen. The storye of Susanna. The storye of Bell, and of the Dragon. The prayer of Manasseh. The first boke of the Machabees. The second boke of the Machabees
- The wars of gods : the books of the chronicles of the kings of the hebrews
- The books of the chronicles of the kings of the Hebrews : the wars of gods
- Surveyor of the Navy. Copy of the minute of the Board of Admiralty respecting the reconstruction of the Office of the Surveyor of the Navy. [electronic resource]
- Two declarations of the Lords and Commons of the Parliament of England [microform] : the first to the Convention of the Estates of Scotland : the second to the Genral Assembly of the Kirke of Scotland : together with the severall answers of the Convention of the Estates of Scotland and of the Generall Assembly of the Kirke of Scotland, to the Parliament of England