The confession of faith of the Kirk of Scotland; [microform] with the bond or covenant subscribed unto by the whole kingdome
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Church of Scotland
- Uniform Title:
- Confession of faith (1581)
- London[ : s.n.], Printed in the yeare 1641
- 1 sheet ( p.) ;
- Thomason Tracts 245:669.f.4.
- The Confession of 1581.
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
- Cited In:
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994) C4202C.
- Thomason 669.f.4.
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich.: University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel; 35 mm (Thomason Tracts; 245:669.f.4).
- Church of Scotland -- Creeds -- Early works to 1800
- Available From:
- UMI 300 N Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48103-1553
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1711 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Two declarations of the Lords and Commons of the Parliament of England [electronic resource] : the first, to the Convention of the Estates of Scotland; the second, to the Generall Assembly of the Kirke of Scotland : together with the severall answers of the Convention of the Estates of Scotland, and of the Generall Assembly of the Kirke of Scotland, to the Parliament of England
- The ritualistic conspiracy [electronic resource] : comprising lists of "Priests" who desire the appointment of licensed confessors for the Church of England : of "Priests associate" of "The Confraternity of the Blessed Sacrament" : of the clerical members of "The English Church Union" : of the members of "The Society of the Holy Cross." : of the members of the "English Abbey Restoration Trust" : and also the of the clerical members of the council of the "Society for the maintainance of the faith."
- The principal act of the General Assembly of the Church of Scotland ... with the minutes of the Church of Scotland .. with the minutes of the proceedings
- The wars of gods : the books of the chronicles of the kings of the hebrews
- The Constitution of the Republic of Italy ; Rules of the Chamber of Deputies, and of the Senate of the Republic