A remonstrance shewing the occasion of the arming of the county of Kent. [microform]
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- [London : s.n., 1648]
- 1 sheet ( p.) ;
- Thomason Tracts 246:669.f.12.
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "London. may. 26. 1648".
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
- Imprint from Wing.
- Cited In:
- Wing (2nd ed.) R1029.
- Thomason 669.f.12.
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich.: University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel; 35 mm (Thomason Tracts; 246:669.f.12).
- Available From:
- UMI 300 N Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48103-1553
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1718 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- The history of the vvorld: or, An account of time. Compiled by the learned Dionisius Petavius. [microform] And continued by others, to the year of our Lord, 1659. Together with a geographicall description of Europe, Asia, Africa, and America
- The history of the vvorld: or, An account of time. Compiled by the learned Dionisius Petavius [electronic resource] : And continued by others, to the year of our Lord, 1659. Together with a geographicall description of Europe, Asia, Africa, and America
- The history of the holy war [electronic resource] : being an exact account of the expeditions of the Kings of England and France, and several other of the Christian Princes, for the conquest of Jerusalem, and the rest of the Holy Land, wherein, are largely represented the great actions, battles, sieges, difficult marches, honourable retreats, admirable stratagems, regular conducts, and brave performances of the Christian armies, in all the said expeditions. Done into English by Dr. Nalson
- The first volume of the ecclesiasticall history, [microform] contayning the actes [and] monumentes of thinges passed in euery kinges time, in this realme, especially in the Churche of England principally to be noted. with a full discourse of such persecutions, horrible troubles, the suffring of martirs, the seuere punishment of persecutors, the great prouidence of God in preseruing many, and other thinges incident touching aswell the sayde Church of England, as also Scotland, and all other forrein nations, from the primitiue time, till the raigne of king Henry the Eyght. Newly recognised and inlarged by the author. I. Foxe. 1576
- Aristotle's new book of problems, set forth by way of question and answer. [electronic resource] : To which are added, a great number from other famous philosophers, astrologers, astronomers, and physicians. Shewing the secrets of nature and art: together with the interpretation of dreams, signification of moles in any part, the nature of ghosts, the reason of eclipses of the sun and moon; also, wonders in the creation, as earthquakes, ebbing and flowing of the sea, &c