Uluru (Ayers Rock) National Park and Lake Amadeus : Luritja land claim / report by the Aboriginal Land Commissioner, Mr. Justice Toohey to the Minister for Aboriginal Affairs and to the Minister for Home Affairs
- Bib ID:
- Australia. Office of the Aboriginal Land Commissioner
- Canberra : Australian Government Publishing Service, 1980
- viii, 50 p. : ill., maps ; 25 cm.
History of claim area; identification of traditional owners for each estate; principle of ambilineal descent accepted; patterns of land use; inheritance and religious affiliation discussed.
- At head of title: Aboriginal Land Rights (Northern Territory) Act, 1976.
- Australian Government Publishing Service cat. no. 7986861.
- Aboriginal Australians. Land rights. Claims. Northern Territory. Ayers Rock region
- Aboriginal Australians -- Land tenure -- Northern Territory
- Land rights - Conservation areas
- Environment - Land management
- Law - Land - Commonwealth
- Pitjantjatjara people (C6) (NT SG52-11)
- Luritja / Loritja people (C7.1) (NT SG52-04)
- Sites - Ceremonial grounds
- Law - Land - State and Territory - Northern Territory
- Land rights - Claims, disputes, hearings
- Yankunytjatjara people (C4) (NT SG52-16)
- Sites - Dreaming tracks
- Uluru / Ayers Rock (South Central NT SG52-08)
- Lake Amadeus (South Central NT SG52-04)
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2030 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Lake Amadeus land claim / report by the Aboriginal Land Commissioner, Mr. Justice Maurice, to the Minister for Aboriginal Affairs and to the Administrator of the Northern Territory
- A Balance of interests : how the proposed changes will work / Department of Aboriginal Affairs
- Kaytej, Warlpiri and Warlmanpa land claim / report by the Aboriginal Land Commissioner, Mr. Justice Toohey, to the Minister for Aboriginal Affairs and to the Administrator of the Northern Territory
- Yingawunarri (Old Top Springs) Mudbura land claim : report by the Aboriginal Land Commissioner, Mr. Justice Toohey, to the Minister for Aboriginal Affairs and to the Minister for Home Affairs
- Gurindji land claim to Daguragu Station / report by the Aboriginal Land Commissioner, Mr Justice Toohey, to the Minister for Aboriginal Affairs and to the Administrator of the Northern Territory