Wellbank's Australian nautical almanac and coasters' guide : for the Southern and the Eastern coasts of New Holland
- Bib ID:
- Online Version:
- National Library of Australia digitised item
- Sydney : Printed and published by James Reading and Co., -1889
- 21 volumes ; 18-22 cm.
- Sub-title varies.
- Publisher and editor vary.
- Issue for 1874 has folded map of Broughton Islands.
- Issue for 1879 includes list of officers in the mercantile marine.
- Description based on: 1873.
- Also available online https://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-2890000312
- Cited In:
- Ferguson, J.A. Bibliography of Australia, 18309
- Life Dates:
- Former Title:
- Australian nautical almanac and coasters' guide
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Information please almanac, atlas and yearbook / planned and supervised by Dan Golenpaul Associates
- The Australian nautical almanac and coasters' guide : for the Southern and the Eastern coasts of New Holland / compiled by I. Wellbank
- The Maine register and United States' almanac for the year of our Lord 1820 ... [microform] : containing civil, judicial, ecclesiastical and military lists in Maine, associations and corporate institutions ... names of the post towns and post masters ... : also, the constitution as reported by the convention, catalogues of the officers of the general government ... times of the sittings of the several courts, and a variety of other interesting articles
- Whitaker's almanack
- The Caroline almanack and American freeman's chronicle for 1840 [microform] : being bissextile or leap year, calculated for Albany, Lat. 4239N., but will serve for the whole of New York, northern and middle states, New England, Canada