Average earnings in the public and private sectors
- Bib ID:
- Canberra : Australian Govt. Pub. Service, c1996
- ii, 14 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- State of the Service paper ; no. 13.
- On cover: Public Service and Merit Protection Commission.
- Cat. no. 9602763.
- Includes bibliography p. 13.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Australia. Public Service and Merit Protection Commission
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2066 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Badania polityki zatrudnienia i plac w gospodarce soejalistyeznej
- Bestimmungsgruende der Lohnbewegung : [von] Ewald Nowotny, Kurt W. Rothschild [und] Gerhardt Schwoediauer
- The failure of wage fixation; a cost-benefit analysis of a social institution [by] V. C. Routley
- Views on income differentials and the economic situation : findings from a natural sample survey / Hilde Behrend, Ann Knowles, Jean Davies
- Jing ji zeng zhang guo cheng zhong de gong zi ji zhi : dui Zhongguo gong zi wen ti de hong guan dong tai kao cha / Zeng Xiangquan zhu