Documents and correspondence from Samoa, 1874-1919 [manuscript]
- Bib ID:
- Access Conditions:
- Available for research. Not for loan.
- 0.48 m. (1 folder) + 1 folio packet.
Correspondence and documents from Samoa of historical importance, including Declaration of Rights and Constitution, and correspondence between Chiefs and German Consulate.
- Manuscript reference no.: MS 3559.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Sir John Ferguson Collection.
- Time Coverage:
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1989 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Creation date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Samoa oder die Schifferinseln / von Eduard Graeffe
- Samoan medley
- Modern Samoa : its government and changing life / by Felix M. Keesing
- Kifanga; ein Lebens-und Sittenbild des Volkes unserer ehemaligen deutschen Kolonie Samoa, von Emil Reche
- Western Samoa : land, life and agriculture in tropical Polynesia / edited by James W. Fox and Kenneth B. Cumberland