The Egyptians / Cyril Aldred
- Bib ID:
- Aldred, Cyril
- Rev. and enl. ed.
- London : Thames and Hudson, 1984
- 216 p. : ill. (some col.), facsims., maps, ports. ; 25 cm.
- Ancient peoples and places (Thames and Hudson)
- Includes index.
- Bibliography: p. 206-207.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Egypt from the death of Remesses III to the end of the Twenty-first Dynasty / by J.Carny
- Egypt from the expulsion of the Hyksos to Amenophis I / by T.G.H. James
- L'Egypte eternelle
- The world of the Egyptians; text by Jacques Champollion; translated [from the French] by Joel Rosenthal
- Egypt from the death of Ammenemes III to Seqenenre II