Film assistance : future options : a discussion paper / by the Australian Film Commission
- Bib ID:
- Sydney : Allen & Unwin, 1987
- xii, 79 p. ; 23 cm.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Australian Film Commission
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2057 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Film financing : new rules, new players / conference presented by the Arts Law Centre of Australia, Monday 12 December 1988, at the Chauvel Cinema, Paddington Town Hall, Oxford St., Paddington ; sponsored by the Law Society of N.S.W
- How should a federal or state government or merchant bank assess the viability of a planned feature film project. How should the A.F.C. distribute each year its available government feature film financing moneys between the continuing stream of qualified applicants deemed to have viable feature film projects / [F.T.P.A.A.]
- Travel grant program : funding guidelines and application form / Australian Film Commission
- Film und Filmwirtschaft in der Schweiz. Funfzig Jahre Allgemeine Kinematographen Aktiengesellschaft, Zurich. [Mit Beitragen von Ernst W. Schwegler, u.a.]
- Supplementary paper on the finance corporation model / Australian Film Commission