Kew lists [microform] / Public Record Office
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Great Britain. Public Record Office
- Microfiche ed.
- [Norwich] : HMSO, 1988
- microfiches : negative.
- Title from p. 1 of guide.
- with guide (35 p.).
- "Comprises the Public Record Office Current guide and class lists to records of modern government departments held at the Public Record Office, Kew"--p. 
- "An annual up-dating/amendment service is being developed"--p. 4.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Great Britain. Public Record Office. Current guide
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2058 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The Public Record Office guide 1999 [microform] / Public Record Office
- Current guide [microform] / Public Record Office
- A List of wills, administrations, etc. in the Public Record Office, London, England 12th-19th century : from a typewritten copy in the Public Record Office
- Lists and indexes. Supplementary series / Public Record Office
- Public Record Office lists & indexes : revised catalogue, Chancery and Exchequer sections