The registers of the parish church of Deane / edited and indexed by Archibald Sparke
- Bib ID:
- Bolton : Printed for the Lancashire Parish Register Society by Tillotson and Son, 1916-1940
- 3 v. : col. ill. ; 23 cm.
- Lancashire Parish Register Society (Series) ; 53, 54, 79.
- Full contents:
- pt. 1. Baptisms, weddings 1604, 1613-1750
- pt. 2. Burials 1604, 1613-1750, index to parts I and 2
- pt. 3. 1751-1812, index 1604, 1613-1812
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2041 [Creator Date of Death + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Bolton survey: general editor C. H. Saxelby
- [Biographical cuttings on Robert Bolton, poet, containing one or more cuttings from newspapers or journals]
- Metropolitan Bolton guide
- [Biographical cuttings on W.E. Bolton, public servant, containing one or more cuttings from newspapers or journals]
- [Biographical cuttings on Helen Bolton, musician, containing one or more cuttings from newspapers or journals]