The causes and consequences of the pressure upon the money-market [microform] : with a statement of the action of the Bank of England from 1st October, 1833, to the 27th December, 1836 / by J. Horsley Palmer
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Palmer, J. Horsley (John Horsley), 1779-1858
- Online Version:
- London : P. Richardson, 1837
- 65 p.
- CIHM/ICMH microfiche series ; no. 49337.
- Reproduction of original in: Public Archives of Canada. Library.
- Also available online. Address as at 30/05/2019: http://online.canadiana.ca/view/oocihm.49337
- Microfiche. Ottawa : Canadian Institute for Historical Microreproductions, 1985. 1 microfiche (36 fr.) ; 11 x 15 cm. (CIHM/ICMH Microfiche series = CIHM/ICMH collection de microfiches ; no. 49337)
- Available From:
- University Microfilms International
- University Microfilms International, 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Edition Out of Copyright
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1862
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The dark side of prosperity : late capitalism's culture of indebtedness / Mark Horsley
- The Australian Horsleys : a family history the descendants of Charles Henry Horsley and Annie Isabel Smith / researched, compiled and illustrated by Barbara Horsley
- Reef, palm and star : poetry from nations of the Pacific / edited by Mike Horsley ; with contributions from Robert Yeo and Joe Belanger
- Local compactness of choice sets, continuity of demand in prices, and the existence of a competitive equilibrium / by Anthony Horsley and Andrzej J. Wrobel
- The political history of Europe : being a collection of the public treatise and state tracts, digested into due order and historically introduced, commencing with the Treaty of Munster, 1648 : To which is prefixed a short historical and chronological account of the state of affairs, from the year 800 down to the said treaty : Interspersed with a variety of curious anecdotes, relating to literature, philosophy and science