Consumer price index, Australia
- Bib ID:
- Online Version:
- Canberra : Australian Bureau of Statistics, 1997-2007
- v. ; 30 cm.
Movements in retail prices of goods and services commonly purchased by metropolitan households. The goods and services are divided into the following groups: food; alcohol and tobacco; clothing and footwear; housing; household furnishings, supplies and services; health; transportation; communication; recreation; education; and miscellaneous. Indexes for each of these groups and for 'All Groups' are published for each of the State capitals along with Canberra and Darwin, and for the weighted average of the eight capital cities. Details are also shown for about 54 sub-groups and special and analytical series, for the weighted average of the eight capital cities.
- Title from caption.
- Catalogue no. 6401.0.
- All issues also available in an electronic version via the Internet. Address as at 16/02/06: http://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/abs@.nsf/cat/6401.0.
- Life Dates:
- Dec. quarter 1996-Dec. quarter 2007
- Former Title:
- Consumer price index (Canberra, A.C.T.) 1031-0207
- Other authors/contributors:
- Australian Bureau of Statistics
- Govt. Doc. Number:
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.