ICSID '73 Kyoto
- Bib ID:
- International Council of Societies of Industrial Design. Congress 1973 : Kyoto, Japan)
- [Tokyo : ICSID '73 Kyoto Organizing Committee, 1974?]
- 4 v. ; 30 cm.
- Full contents:
- . Profile.
- . Oral paper by panelist.
- . Session summary.
- . Soul and material things.
- Pt. 4 written in Japanese, English and French as parallel text.
- YYq 745.2 I17 copy Digital master available National Library of Australia
- Industrial design -- Congresses
- Other authors/contributors:
- International Council of Societies of Industrial Design
Contact us for information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Unable to determine type of work
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Design abstracts international
- The Education of industrial designers; report of a seminar. [Rapporteur: Kenneth Agnew]
- International design study on disaster relief 1974-1977 / organized by ICSID in collaboration with the League of Red Cross Societies
- ICSID'75 : 9th ICSID congress Moscow
- Hito no kokoro to mono no sekai = Soul and material things / Sekai Indasutoriaru Dezain Kaigi Kaigiroku Hensan Iinkai