The office of Governor-General / Paul Hasluck
- Bib ID:
- Hasluck, Paul, Sir, 1905-1993
- Carlton, Vic. : Melbourne University Press, 1979
- 47 p. ; 22 cm.
- Lecture delivered in Adelaide on 24 October 1972 as the 19th William Queale Memorial lecture.
- First published, Adelaide: Australian Institute of Management, South Australian Division, 1973.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2063 [Creator Date of Death + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The office of the Governor-General / Nineteenth William Queale memorial lecture by Sir Paul Hasluck
- Kings' men, Australia's Governors-General from Hopetoun to Isaacs / Christopher Cunneen
- Glory without power : twenty five years guarding governor generals at Government House, Canberra, A.C.T. / by W. Wintle
- Report / Office of the Official Secretary to the Governor-General
- Portfolio additional estimates statements ..., Office of the Official Secretary to the Governor-General (Prime Minister and Cabinet portfolio). Explanation of additional estimates