Claremont House, Main Road, Claremont : conservation plan / Paul Davies Pty Ltd
- Bib ID:
- Paul Davies Pty Ltd
- [Hobart, Tas. : Dept. of Environment and Land Management, 1996.]
- 3 v.: ill., maps, plans ; 30 cm.
- Cover title.
- Includes appendices.
- Spiral bound.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Claremont House (Claremont, Tas.) -- Conservation and restoration
- Historic buildings -- Tasmania -- Claremont -- Conservation and restoration
- Architecture, Domestic -- Tasmania -- Claremont -- Conservation and restoration
- Claremont (Tas.) -- Buildings, structures, etc. -- Conservation and restoration
- Other authors/contributors:
- Tasmania. Department of Environment and Land Management
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2046 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Claremont High School [electronic resource]
- Claremont College [electronic resource]
- City of Glenorchy, Claremont planning scheme 1980 [cartographic material]
- Claremont built environment survey : an assessment to identify significant places in the built environment of Claremont for the town of Claremont / Duncan Stephen & Mercer Architects
- Claremont hospital news