Queensland's first bank / by S.J. Butlin
- Bib ID:
- Bank of New South Wales
- (Glebe [N.S.W.] : Simmons Ltd.)
- [Sydney] : Bank of New South Wales, 1950
- 16 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Butlin, S. J. (Sydney James), 1910-1977
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2047 [Creator Date of Death + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Livable Brisbane : a plan for Australia's most livable city
- The Brisbane Institute [electronic resource]
- List of members / the Brisbane Club
- Brisbane Bridge [technical drawing]
- [Biographical cuttings on Alfred Brisbane, stage and radio actor, containing one or more cuttings from newspapers or journals]