Literary works 1790-1960 [manuscript]
- Bib ID:
- Valente, Amador, collector
- Access Conditions:
- Available for reference. Not for loan.
- 40 v.
A collection consisting largely of 19th century manuscript plays, but also containing history, poetry, religion and music manuscripts and typescripts, all in Portuguese. A modern (1960) 3-volume work on the history of Coimbra University.
The Valente Library was begun in the 18th century by Alfonso Manuel Valente, and has been added to by each successive generation of the family.
- Manuscript reference: NLA MS 4608.
Contact us for information about copying. For access conditions return to the record display above.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Creation date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Novo atlas da língua portuguesa = New atlas of the Portuguese language / Luís Antero Reto, Fernando Luís Machado, José Paulo Esperança ; tradução, Andrea Cravinho, Wendy Graça
- Vocabulario de termos psicologicos e psiquiatricos
- Dicionario de literatura portuguesa e brasileira
- The syntax of spoken Brazilian Portuguese [by] Earl W. Thomas
- O canto da cigarra (satiras as mulheres)