The life of Marianne: [microform] or, the adventures of the Countess of ***. By M. de Marivaux. Translated from the original French
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Marivaux, Pierre Carlet de Chamblain de, 1688-1763
- Uniform Title:
- Vie de Marianne. English.
- London : printed for Charles Davis, 1736-42
- 3v. ; 12A.
- English short title catalogue Eighteenth Century collection.
- Eighteenth Century ; reel 2587, no. 6.
- Volumes II and III bear the imprint: "printed for Charles Davis and Paul Vaillant" and are dated respectively 1741 and 1742.
- Microfilm. Woodbridge, CT Research Publications, Inc., 1986. 1 reel ; 35mm. (The Eighteenth Century ; reel 2587, no. 6).
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- The copy of a letter from the pastors and professors of the church & academy of Geneva, to the King of Prussia [electronic resource] : With His Majesty's answer: together with the manner of the join administration of the Lord's-Supper by the Lutheran and Calvinist ministers, by His Majesty's approbation. Sent by the Reverend Mr. Jablonski, chaplain to the King of Prussia, to the publisher hereof. To which is added the form of prayer and thanksgiving used at Neuschatel, on the occasion of the King of Prussia's inauguration to the principality, Nov. 3. 1707. Transmitted by the Reverend Mr. Ostervald. Published by Josiah Woodward, D.D
- Several letters from the pastors of the Church of Geneva [electronic resource], to the Archbishop of Canterbury, the Bishop of London, and the University of Oxford, with their answers to them. Faithfully translated from the Latin and French originals
- The copy of a letter from the pastors and professors of the church and academy of Geneva [electronic resource], to the King of Prussia: with His Majesty's answer: ... Published by Josiah Woodward, D.D
- Travels through Denmark and some parts of Germany: [microform] by way of journal in the retinue of the English envoy, in 1702. With extracts of several laws, ... and a map of the isle of Huen, &c. Done into English from the French original
- Copy of a letter from the Marquis of Monteleone, ambassador from the King of Spain, to the Right Honourable Mr. Secretary Craggs [electronic resource]