The new vocal enchantrels : containing and elegant selection of all the newest songs lately sung at the Theatres Royal
- Bib ID:
- London : Printed for C. Stalker ... ; A. Cleugh ... ; C. Couch, 1789
- [i], xi, , , 300,  p. ; 16 cm. (12mo)
- Advertisements: p. [6-8] at back.
- With book-plate of Free thought and radical collection bequeathed to the NLA by Harry Hastings Pearce.
- With book-plate of T.R. Rich.
- Inscribed by John Burges Watson.
- Cited In:
- ESTC, t124629.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1859 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Two excellent old songs entituled, The babes in the wood, and Johnnie Coup, Entered according to order [electronic resource]
- A collection of new songs, for one, two, and three voices. [electronic resource] : Accompany'd vvith instruments. Compos'd by Vaughan Richardson organist of the Cathedral-Church of Winchester. Several of the songs that are not in the compass, are transpos'd for the flute, at the end of the book
- A collection of new songs, for one, two, and three voices [electronic resource] : Accompany'd vvith instruments. Compos'd / by Vaughan Richardson organist of the Cathedral-Church of Winchester. Several of the songs that are not in the compass, are transpos'd for the flute, at the end of the book
- The tree of liberty, a new song. Respectfully addressed to the Swinish multitude, by their fellow citizen, William England [electronic resource]
- Fair orange green. [electronic resource] : To which are added Inkle and Yarico. The star's delight. The Queen of France's lamentation. Fidele's tomb. A love song. Entered according to order. 1798