Aboriginal and oceanic decorative art / NGV
- Bib ID:
- National Gallery of Victoria
- [Melbourne] : National Gallery of Victoria, 1980
- 56p. : ill., maps ; 23cm.
- Cover title.
- Travelling Art Exhibition on display at the National Gallery of Victoria, 28 February-28 March 1980, touring Victorian country centres 1 April-15 December 1980.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2030 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Oxford art journal
- Fesischrift Gunther Fiensch zum 60. Geburtstag
- Note eternelle du present; ecrits sur l'art, 1923-1960
- 60 pi nakkhit, naksuksa khonkhwa, nakwichakan, sinlapin khianphap, lae naksangsan manut `Ari Sutthipahn = 60 years of Aree Soothipunt, thinker, educator, academician, painter, and creator
- Writings on art. Selected and edited by David Irwin