Yoga for all / Hazel and Frank Wills ; [photographs by Michael Freeman]
- Bib ID:
- Wills, Hazel
- London : British Broadcasting Corporation, 1973
- 63 p. : ill. ; 24cm.
- 0563125853 (paperback)
- Physical fitness. Hatha-yoga (BNB/PRECIS)
- Bibliography: p.63.
- Hatha yoga
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Step inside : the Australian Ballet / Lynette Wills
- The power of the committee of the county of Somerset, &c. Or Captaine Humphrey Wills his letter to the said committee concerning their proceedings in the committee [electronic resource] : and there sending Capt. Humphrey VVills, with a guard, to VVaymouth, in the county of Dorset, there to be kept close prisoner, in the black Rod Goale, without expressing the cause of their so sending him to prison. Contrary to the scripture, Magna Carta, and the Petition of Right
- Bil + Bot / by Sabina Wills
- White traveller in black Africa
- Infant=baptism asserted & vindicated by Scripture and antiquity [electronic resource] : in answer to a treatise of baptism lately published by Mr. Henry Danvers : together with a full detection of his misrepresentations of divers councils and authors both ancient and modern : with a just censur of his essay to palliate the horrid actings of the anabaptists in Germany : as also a perswasive to unity among all Christians, though of different judgments about baptism / by Obed Wills