OAG flight guide : the complete guide to air travel in alphabetical from/to sequence
- Bib ID:
- Bedfordshire, England : Reed Travel Group Ltd., trading as OAG Worldwide, 1999-
- v. ; 28 cm.
- At head of title: Worldwide.
- "Airport terminals, airlines of the world, flight schedules, flight routings, connecting times, international time calculator."
- Logo on cover: "OAG Official Airline Guides".
- Complemented by quarterly supplement: OAG flight guide supplement.
- From Feb. 2003, complemented by monthly supplement: Executive travel.
- Formed by the merger of: World airways guide; and: OAG desktop guide (Worldwide ed.).
- Life Dates:
- Vol. 1, no. 1 (July 1999)-
- Former Title:
- World airways guide.
- OAG desktop guide (Worldwide ed.)
- Airlines -- Timetables -- Periodicals
- Also Titled:
- Worldwide OAG flight guide.
- Flight guide
- Worldwide flight guide
- OAG worldwide flight guide
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.